Exhibitor registration is now open!
Don’t miss this opportunity to exhibit at the Midwest’s premier banking event. The 2017 conference hosted over 400 attendees. This year will continue to host lending professionals from Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Ohio.
A two day conference focusing on SBA programs and other lending topics. With over 300 lenders in attendance, it is the Midwest’s premier banking event.
August 15 – 16, 2018
Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center
Josh Marko, Michigan SBDC
Why be an Exhibitor
- Be part of the premier SBA banking event in the Midwest.
- Support lending to Small businesses, the engine for job creation in America.
- Network with over 300 attendees including bankers, small business consultants, industry experts, government officials as well as corporate and association executives.
- Showcase your company’s message, products, services and ideas and gain valuable feedback from banks and partners from across the region.
Display Table (6’)
- Cost: $1150 (Early Bird Fee), $1300 (Regular Rate)
- Additional booth staff at standard conference registration rates.
- Exhibitor is responsible for any special needs, such as electrical or internet access. Additional venue details coming soon.
- Exhibit tables locations will be assigned on a first come, first serve.
- Premier exhibit table location granted to Conference sponsors.