Sponsor and Exhibitor Info
The Great Lakes Lenders Conference (GLLC) is the premier small business lending event in the Midwest. The conference is attended by over 400 individuals, including leading experts in the SBA and small business lending industry. Exhibitors and sponsors support the conference to connect with the GLLC audience.
Why be an exhibitor or sponsor:
- Be part of the premier SBA lending event in the Midwest.
- Support lending to Small businesses, the engine for job creation in America.
- Network with over 400 attendees including lenders, small business consultants, industry experts, government officials as well as corporate and association executives.
- Showcase your company’s message, products, services and ideas and gain valuable feedback from banks and partners from across the region.
What to expect as an exhibitor:
- Cost: $1150 (Early Bird Fee), $1300 (Regular Rate)
- One free conference registration. Additional booth staff at standard conference registration rates.
- Registration list provided prior to the conference
- Exhibit tables locations will be assigned on a first come, first serve.
- Premier exhibit table location granted to Conference sponsors.
What to expect as a sponsor:
- All the benefits of a conference exhibitor, plus premier exhibit table location.
- Elevated brand exposure to through conference media and at the event.
- Opportunity to host a conference workshop.
- Opportunity to address the combined conference attendance from the main stage.
- Reserved seating and other VIP treatment.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities.
If you are interested in the opportunity to exhibit or sponsor at the Midwest’s premier small business lending event, please contact Josh Marko at the Michigan SBDC by emailing email@example.com or calling (616) 331-7373 for further information.