How to Become a Sponsor
A two day conference focusing on SBA programs and other lending topics. With over 400 attendees, it is the Midwest’s premier banking event.
August 15-16, 2017
Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center
- Be part of the premier SBA banking event in the Midwest
- Support lending to small businesses, the engine for job creation in America.
- Network with over 400 attendees including bankers, small business consultants, industry experts, government officials as well as corporate and association executives
- Showcase your company’s message, products, services and ideas and gain valuable feedback from banks and partners from across the region
Notes & Disclaimers:
- Cosponsors will be provided with a post-event list of only the attendees who, when registered, agreed to have their personal information shared with cosponsors.
- Cosponsorship opportunities are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Event details and cosponsorship opportunities are subject to change. Potential cosponsors will be informed of specific event changes as they develop. Cosponsorship payments are made to Michigan Small Business Development Center (Michigan SBDC) Payments are due by date stated in the cosponsorship agreement provided by Michiagn SBDC.